Pyjama trend

Today I wanted to wear something a bit more fun, and something a bit more outhere. For Czech standards. So I put together this. I love that as soon as I stepped out the door a woman gave me a wide-eyed look and whispered to herself, "Oh my god, what is she wearing?" (note the sarcasm).
I wear what I like and I don't know why I should look left of right before I do so. I don't understand why people here are so close-minded and frankly it makes me quite mad.

I think that living in the twenty-first century we should be able to wear whatever we want without being given strange looks, and basically being pointed at like you're some kind of a freak. I mean, this is the least on the list of things that people here are close-minded about, but let's not get into that.

I hope at least some of you like this outfit,




Dneska jsem si chtěla s outfitem trochu pohrát a udělat do tak trochu víc extravagantní. Na český standard. Vzešlo z toho tohle. Úplně miluju, že jakmile jsem vyšla ze dveří nějaká kolem jdoucí paní se na mě podívala s vykulenýma očima a pro sebe si pošeptala, "Panebože, co to má na sobě?" (note the sarcasm). Nosím to co se mi líbí a nevím proč bych se měla dívat vlevo vpravo, než si na sebe něco obleču. Nechápu, proč jsou lidi tady tak omezení a totálně mě to rozčiluje.

Myslím si, že jsme v jednadvacátém století a můžeme nosit, co chceme bez toho, aniž by si na nás ukazovali, jakoby jsme byli nějak divní. A tohle je poslední na seznamu z věcí, ohledně kterých jsou lidi tady úplně omezení, ale to radši nebudu rozebírat dopodrobna.

Doufám, že aspoň někomu z vás se outfit líbí.

Love,

Kristine xx










Hat: C&A
Scarf: ASOS
Top: thrifted 
Jeans: H&M
Booties: F&F
Bag: Mohito
Sunglasses: ilymix

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 komentářů:

Okomentovat