A look back at 2014





Happy New Year, people!!  I can't believe that another year has passed. I feel like I blinked and the year's over. Anyway, I hope that the 2015 will be as amazing as the 2014 ( maybe even more).

2014 for me has been a year of traveling, whether it was traveling to other countries, or just across the republic. A year, when I became obssesed with Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Khloé became my inspiration). A year, when I failed to find a summer job.( which was often reminded to me by my parents)
A year, when I turned eighteen, so I am legally an adult now. Funny enough, I though, that when I turn eighteen, something will change. That I will feel, somehow, wiser or something...

Nope. None of that happened. I'm still the crazy weirdo I've always been, and I don't think that will ever change.

It was a year full of ups and downs and usefull life lessons. But mostly, it was a year of good memories, and so I would like to share some of them with you.




Šťastný Nový rok!!! Nemůžu uvěřitt, že rok 2014 je za námi. Mám pocit, že jsem mrkla a je konec roku. Přesto, doufám, že rok 2015, bude stejně úžasný jako rok 2014 (možná i víc).

2014 pro mě byl rok cestování, ať už do zahraničí nebo jenom po republice. Rok, kdy jsem se stala závislá na Keeping Up With The Kardashians ( Khloé se stala mou inspirací). Rok, kdy jsem si nenašla brigádu ( což mi bylo často připomínáno oběma rodiči). Rok, kdy jsem dospěla 18. roku života, a oficiálně se stala dospělou. Myslela jsem si, že když mi bude osmnáct, bude se cítit nějak jinak, dospěleji....

Ale ne. Ne, nic z toho se nestalo. Pořád jsem ten šílený blázen, a nemyslím si, že by se to někdy změnilo.

Byl to rok, kdy ne všechno vycházelo podle mých představ, ale i přesto to byl rok, na který budu ráda vzpomínat, a proto bych se chtěla o pár těch vzpomínek podělit s Vámi...


Christie xx


School fashion show...

 Trip to the UK...









 Shakespear's birth house..





School biking trip...

 A holiday in Croatia...






John Lennon's wall in Prague (before it got ruined :-(..)                                                          

Ribbon ceremony...

A Christmas walk...


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 komentářů:

Okomentovat