Sporty vibes

There  are days, when you wake up in the morning and the sun is shining so you think it's finally going to be a beautiful day, but then before you get ready it gets cloudy and then you're out and it starts raining, so the time you spent on straightening your hair is completely wasted as well as your mood, but not really because you're out with your best friend. This was one of those days.
Despite that it was cloudy before I left, I finally!! wore my white Nike Airmax again, because I just couldn't wait any longer, and the high possibility of rain couldn't stop me.
As I'm sitting in bed, looking out the window it's really sunny outside and I don't mind getting my hopes up about warmer weather coming soon, even though the weather forecast says it's going to be snowing again tomorrow. :(

What do you wear when the weather gets like this?

Jsou dny, kdy se vzbudíte a venku svítí sluníčko, takže si myslíte, že dneska bude krásný den, ale potom než se vypravíte se zatáhne, a jakmile vyjdete ven začne pršet, takže ten čas, co jste strávili žehlením vlasů je úplně promarněnej a zkazí vám to náladu, ale ne tak docela, protožě jste venku s vaší nej kamarádkou. Tohle byl jeden z těch dní.
I přesto, že to venku vypadalo, že začne každou chvilku pršet než jsem vycházela, jsem si vzala svoje bílý Airmaxy, protože už jsem prostě dál nemohla čekat, až se počasí umoudří.
A teď, jak sedím v posteli a píšu tenhle článek, tak z okna vidím, jak venku krásně svítí sluníčko, a vůbec mi nevadí, že si dělám falešný naděje, že už bude pořád jenom teplej, přestože vím, že na zítra zase hlásí sněžení. :(

Co vy nosíte v tomhle počasí?

Kris xx







Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 komentářů:

Okomentovat